Quintin was brought up around cars and it was clear from a young age that this was his passion in life. He left school and went straight into the automotive workforce where he worked for over 10 years. During this time he gained two qualifications as an Automotive Technician and an Automotive Machinist and these have become invaluable for pursuing his second passion in Motor sport.
DCH employed Quintin as a lead mechanic and after a few years building race cars from scratch to ready-to-race he was in a position to buy the business. DCH grew quickly to incorporate all automotive and engine building services all while strengthening a reputation at the race track and now prides itself as an integral part of Motor Sport in New Zealand.
We offer you fast and friendly service from our team of fully trained automotive technicians and machinist. We take the time to clearly explain and itemise all of your car repairs because we know it can be daunting when you don't know a CV joint from a spark plug.
The Automotive industry is constantly expanding and changing and over the years we have had to constantly keep up with ever-changing needs of our valued clients. We do this with expert training and making sure staff are up to date with the EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE and CREDIBILITY that customers expect.
• We only undertake work that you have authorised, and we get on the phone to you if any additional work is required.
• We work hard to get your car back to you on time, but if for any reason there's a delay we'll tell you as soon as possible.
• We provide you with a description of the work we undertake and we'll clearly explain this to you at the time.
• When you pick up your car we're happy to show you any parts that were replaced and explain why this was needed.
– Race preparation
– Repair at the track or in our workshop
– Engine builds/rebuild
– Gearbox and diff rebuilds
– Brakes and brake upgrades
– Wheel alignments and corner weighting
– We can run you on the day, weekend or all season
– We can prep your car, transport it to the track, run you during the event and then return the car to our base. All you have to do is turn up at the track with your own safety equipment.
– Testing (same as race day support)